Are you struggling with hip pain that’s limiting your mobility?
Have you been diagnosed with hip osteoarthritis and you’re not sure what to do about it?
Would you like to delay or avoid surgery?
Hip arthritis can be an extremely painful condition that can limit your walking, your mobility and your life. It is often felt as pain in the groin or front of the thigh with activities like walking or getting out of a car. It can also be worse first thing in the morning.
But did you know there is a lot you can do to manage your own hip pain and improve your activity levels? International research has supported that exercise, losing weight and keeping active should be the first line of management for hip osteoarthritis. We often underestimate the power of a simple but targeted hip strengthening program! Part of the solution is finding the right hip exercises and at the right level to help you with your hip arthritis pain.
Explore here our resources here designed with you in mind, to reduce your hip pain and improve your daily mobility. Physiotherapist Nichole and her team have spent decades helping thousands of people just like you find natural solutions to their hip pain! The information provided for you here is an accumulation of up to date training, evidence based research, thousands of hours of clinical experience and a passion for education and helping patients resolve their hip pain. Here you will find expert tips for hip pain, e-books, videos and articles all designed to help you conquer your hip pain and get back to living!
Or, if you are looking to have hip replacement surgery in the near future and simply want to prepare yourself for the best outcome, these resources, exercises and tips will also help you. Having a strong hip in the lead up to surgery can help with your recovery and rehabilitation. Read more to find out how you can help yourself!
A message from Nichole Hamilton
- Are you struggling to know how to help yourself with your hip osteo-arthritis?
- Would you like unlimited lifetime access to online videos with a qualified physiotherapist, available to access from any device, to help you understand your hip pain and exactly what to do about it?
- Would you like practical and professional information from an expert therapist with over 2 decades of experience in helping patients like you conquer their hip pain- with the added benefit of a 30-day money back guarantee?
- Would you like step by step stretches, strengthening exercises and postural tips to help your symptoms, as well as a better understanding of what to avoid?
Our online learning portal offers you access to professional video’s developed and instructed by Nichole Hamilton Physiotherapist with expertise in the management of hip pain.
Her hip osteo-arthritis course guides you through understanding how osteo-arthritis can develop and causes for your hip pain. Comprehensive videos include expert practical tips to reduce your pain, postural advice and tailored step by step physiotherapy exercises to guide you back to doing the things you love without hip pain limiting your life. Take control of your own hip pain relief!
CLICK HERE for unlimited lifetime access to your very own online physio program! This professional online course available from any device guides you through understanding how osteo-arthritis can develop and causes for your hip pain. It also provides simple postural changes you can make to ease your own pain, step by step exercises to help your symptoms, as well as what to avoid! All with a 30 day money back guarantee! This also includes your FREE BONUS E-book to download and keep! Take control of your own hip pain relief!
Prefer to simply read?
This easy to read simple expert guide E-Book is the place to start understanding your hip pain and what to do about it! Physiotherapist Nichole Hamilton has written this thorough guide exploring all aspects of your osteoarthritic hip pain especially for you.
Included in this E-Book Download:
- Straight forward information on what is causing your pain and why
- Essential information including simple tips to reduce your pain, what stretches and postures to avoid making your problem worse!
- A simple summary step by step guide for strengthening with exercises to support and improve your hip health.
- Short click link video tutorials to instruct your exercises!
Mindfulness Meditation For Pain Relief!
- Are you struggling with pain management?
- Have you heard of the benefits of mindfulness meditation techniques for pain relief, yet you’re not keen on having to ’empty your mind’ or ‘switch off your brain’?
- Would you like a more scientific approach to mindfulness meditation, guided by a qualified physiotherapist with a structured step by step program?
- Would you like unlimited lifetime access to online videos available to access from any device which includes downloadable guided audio meditation tracks to assist you with your pain relief?
- Would you like practical and professional information from an expert therapist- with the added benefit of a 30-day money back guarantee?
The good news is mindfulness meditation is not about emptying your mind or switching off your brain! Mindfulness meditation techniques are backed up by neuroscience and can assist you with your own pain management! This online course gives you a simple structured program with tips and tricks you can use starting today to help you understand and manage your pain!
Like to know more?
CLICK HERE for to watch our short intro video! Our Mindfulness Meditation Course for Pain Relief offers you unlimited lifetime access to your very own online program! This professional online course available from any device guides you through understanding what mindfulness meditation is, how to use simple tips to calm your nervous system, videos to help you understand your pain and how to manage it, stress management tips as well as eleven downloadable guided audio meditation tracks you can take anywhere to help guide you with your own pain relief. All with a 30 day money back guarantee!
Hip replacement surgery is used to manage the signs and symptoms of degenerative osteoarthritis of the hip. The surgery is an open procedure that involves replacing both the socket and the ball of the joint. This can be performed with a surgical incision either at the back of the hip [...]
CARING FOR SOMEONE AFTER HIP REPLACEMENT Are you or a relative about to undergo hip replacement surgery? Hip replacement surgery can certainly be a daunting task; and although hip replacement surgery is a very common procedure, it is also a major operation that requires planning for your return from hospital. [...]
Are you tired of your outer hip pain limiting your walking capacity? Are you struggling to sleep at night with outer hip pain with difficulty lying on your affected side? Have you tried corticosteroid injections into your bursa with no affect? We are happy to offer you 3 of our [...]